System Analyst - SQL | Leading Multinational Fortune 500 Organisation | 5-8 years (BB-C0DE2)
Found in: Neuvoo IN
Who You Are:
The successful candidate will, with minimal direction manage requirements and processes on complex, cross-functional initiatives through the full project life cycle from planning through development, testing, and deployment. Is Instrumental in capturing high-level functional requirements and translation into detailed requirements and actionable technical specifications. The Senior Systems Analyst analyzes technology systems, data, and related processes to identify and design improvements. Coordinates with engineering/systems team to develop the most cost-effective solution on complex, high-impact efforts.
A Day in the Life:
- Performs functional solution and design discussions with an understanding of the process, data, and system flows to facilitate design decisions within a functional domain.
- Has a strong sense of ownership with the ability to drive clarity in complex and ambiguous scenarios.
- Proficient with systems-thinking and able to articulate them to various groups across the organization.
- Provides technical oversight and guides teams to resolve complex and severe technical issues.
- Supports one or more moderately to highly complex business processes.
- Support production issues as relate to application functionality and integrations (after go-live).
- Champions best practices around data standards, policies, and procedures.
- Serves as a team member, sometimes as a technical lead, sometimes as a business analyst.
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness and creates space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
- Education and/or strong work experience in Information Technology or a related field.
- Possess an expert level understanding of software development practices and project life cycles.
- Proven experience with enterprise systems/application implementation.
- 5+ years as Systems or Business Analyst; 7+ years in IT; Experience in a retail environment is preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills (Math skills required for data modeling).
- Able to write SQL scripts for analysis and reporting (Oracle /SQL server).
- Working experience in Java. Working Experience with cloud-native technologies.
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks within tight deadlines.
- Must have: Working experience in dealing with big data and data manipulation.
- Desired: Retail experience is a plus. (fashion retail experience would be ideal).
- Desired: Working experience with cloud platforms namely AWS and Azure.
We are all leaders, committed to growth and results. Are you ready to create a positive change with the work you do, for the community and the world?
We’re looking for you. Join us.
calendar_today1 hour ago
info Full Time