SAP SF - Integration Expert (SE) | Swedish Fashion Retail Giant | 10-15 years (BB-8D18F)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
We need someone that can plan, drive and execute activities related to integrations and or SAP SF EC. This role will work closely with the integration lead, central integration team and receiving systems. It’s important to be able to understand integration solution, best practices, integration tools. We are looking for someone that can work agile and take end-to-end responsibility for development, operations and implementations.
The position is full time.
· Drive integration related activities
· Provide integration expertise
· Understand and analyze integration requirements and apply best practice methods
· Provide validation of integration
· Integration testing
· Handle integration incidents and development requests
· If possible, help out with EC work related tasks
· Experience with SAP SuccessFactors integration tools, such as Integration Centre, Employee Central Compound Employee API, SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central OData API and SAP Cloud Platform Integration
· Inbound and outbound integration know-how regarding SAP SF
· Experience from integration projects
· Integration or SAP SuccessFactors EC Certified
· Good understanding of designing concepts, principles and SF guidelines
· Strong knowledge of office-related automation tools: PC, word processing, spreadsheet etc
· Adaptable to H&Ms methods and tools – and working environment
· Experience from working agile is very beneficial
· Straightforward and open minded
· Flexible, yet structured
· Strong communication skills
· Strong team player as well as good ability to work individually
· Social competence, non-prestigious
· You like a high working pace and are not afraid to work extra when needed
· Good to have experiences of working with offshore teams
· Experience from large, global organizations.
· Excellent managing of deliverables, time management, communication, presentation and organizational skills.
· Service Minded and helpful
· Take own initiative. Seize opportunities
· Excellent verbal communication and documentation capacity in English
Language skills – Which language is required and
calendar_today1 day ago