Sr Software Engineer - Automation Anywhere | Multinational Fortune 100 Giant | 8-12 years (BB-07544)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for experienced Software/Solution Automation Engineer to join our newly formed Nike Core Engineering Services in Bangalore, India. We are looking for a person who can help team members develop solutions, solve problems, set priorities and get results across boundaries, and will ensure an inclusive work environment and manage performance. You will support an engineering team focused on delivering automation leveraging Robotic Process Automation (RPA) using Automation Anywhere, Automated Testing Framework on the ServiceNow platform as well as integrations to several Enterprise tools.
You will evaluate research and development projects results to assure accomplishment of technical objectives. You will prepare and present reports outlining the teamwork outcomes and make recommendations for actions necessary to achieve desired results. You will help set the pace and ensure the efficient team operation that delivers high value automation and enables teams to reduce manual work and double entry.
You will closely collaborate with Product Owners and Program Managers, and -if needed -temporarily cover these functions in the project your team is working on.
If your goal is continuous delivery with an emphasis on supporting other people’s growth, helping to build Nike Global Technology presence in India, teaming and pairing to solve problems faster, share knowledge, and learn from others, then this is the right place and position for you.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON:
- You will work in a Lean/Agile delivery environment and will support team with your SCRUM/SAFe experience. You will collaborate with product owners, product managers and business subject matter experts to ensure delivered solutions optimally support the achievement of business outcomes that bring high value deliverables to the enterprise.
- You will collaborate with the leadership team to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs. You will have a team of three - five direct reports with responsibility in numerous automation activities including Automation Anywhere and Automated Testing Framework on the ServiceNow platform. You will engage in five percent or less of domestic and international travel (US) and you will be ready to attend meetings with partners from US West Coast (PST zone) on daily basis. You will support local activities in building and growing Nike Global Technology presence in India.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH:
You will work within highly collaborative, multi-discipline development team environment providing automation solutions ensuring resolving teams are working on high value tasks. You are going to work with product management to support product/service scoping activities, program management & scrum master to support delivery of key features in an agile fashion. You will collaborate closely with Nike Technology India Development Center Site Leader and supporting functions to grow Nike Bangalore location presence in ecosystem.
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3-5 years overall engineering experience in delivering complex, large scale, distributed systems and automation solutions
- Recent and relevant experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) - Automation Anywhere. Especially recent experience moving from V11 to hosted A2019.
- Understanding of the ServiceNow platform ATF suite and Integration with external tools
- Proven track record of 1-3 years’ experience as Engineering Manager or Lead - managing product, feature, and support teams as part of a globally distributed technology organization
- Proven presentation, facilitation and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Self-directed and comfortable to work independently with limited supervision
- Experience in managing SRE or DevOps teams providing L2/L3 support to multi-geo hosted services a plus
- Demonstrated experience or skills in git workflows, developer practices and developing SDLC and CI/CD automated pipelines. For example, creating Jenkins build/test/deploy orchestrated workflows.
calendar_today1 day ago