Software Engineer - Salesforce Cloud | Global Fortune 100 Organisation | 3-5 years (BB-C312D)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
About Global Fortune 100 Organisation India Pvt. Ltd
Global Fortune 100 Organisation India Pvt. Ltd specializes in Healthcare Informatics and enablement. From product set, we are Tableau Strategic Partner, Salesforce Partner and SAP Gold Partner. Based out of Dallas, TX, USA, our deep tech operating expertise has enabled over 70 healthcare systems to accelerate business processes and deliver more business intelligence.
Why Should you join us?
· Are you an experienced Salesforce developer with a passion for development rather than administration?
· Do you consider yourself a pioneer in technology, a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist?
· Are you looking for a daily collaborative environment with the feel of a think-tank and the ability to share innovative ideas with your colleagues?
· Do you want to build a World Class Delivery Center and create significant impact on Business?
· Do you want to steepen your learning curve through exposure to global product development ecosystem in the healthcare space?
· Are you looking to Build, Collaborate and Innovate a customer-centric Delivery Center?
· Do you want to develop deep and broad business acumen on operations while retaining focus on service delivery?
· Communication, Logical/Analytical/Abstract reasoning
- Be sharp, proactive, a good communicator, and able to manage client expectations (Both Global Fortune 100 Organisation Internal and external Clients)
- Responsible to learn and increase the level of core competence (Depth and breadth) for self and the team members reporting to you
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, analyze assign user stories, identify/resolve gaps in functional user stories/business requirements
- Adheres to Global Fortune 100 Organisation Communication Management Guidelines
· Salesforce Core
- Build Salesforce solutions on Salesforce Sales Cloud, Health Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities, Force.com, Einstein and Tableau
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customization - APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.,
- Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules and email Alerts
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On
- Migrate changes from development to test to production environment(s) using CI technologies like Salesforce DX, Jenkins and ANT
- Perform data updates / migration using Data Loader and other similar tools
- Adhere to defined coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable, and easy to understand code.
- Can play the role of Config consultant, Developer, BA and QA on any delivery projects
· Design, Problem Solving and Quality focus
- Effectively debug and resolve issues and/or defects reported as a result of faults in the production system
- Perform independent code reviews and write unit/integration test cases to achieve 85% test coverage
- Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required
- Review all delivery projects for compliance
· Salesforce SME and Certifications
- Responsible for ongoing learning to expand the knowledge.
- Maintains current certifications and has plans to expand the certifications by 1 per quarter or 4 per year
- Aspires to be a resource who will be considered for promotion every 2 to 3 years
- Get Health Cloud Accredited and be the expert at Global Fortune 100 Organisation who leads the practice growth
- Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience in 1 or more of the following: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud
- Hands-on experience developing, configuring, and customizing Salesforce using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes etc
- Development experience in UI technologies like Bootstrap, Lightning Design System (LDS), Lightning Components Development, AngularJS, jQuery
Proven integration experience using integration techniques - REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On
- Experience migrating Salesforce Classic features to Lightning Experience, including converting Visualforce pages to lightning components and / or using Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages
- Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc.
- A thorough understanding of Salesforce Deployment Process and tools like ANT, Change Sets and Force.com IDE
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment and manage agile task assignments
- Deep understanding on the role of Business Analyst, Salesforce Developer and Design lead
- Deep Understanding on the role of Project lead and ability to identify risks and issues
calendar_today1 day ago