Architect - Big Data | Multinational Departmental Stores | 9-15 years (BB-B206A)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
- Provide technical leadership to our data engineering team members in developing, constructing, testing and maintaining first-class cloud data architectures.
- The design and communicate high-level structures of design and development of integrated cloud data engineering solutions that meet current and future business needs. Develop solutions that take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices (including security) that existing currently and in future roadmap.
- Contributes to the development of solution architectures in specific business, infrastructure or functional areas.
- Identifies and evaluates alternative architectures and the trade-offs in cost, performance and scalability.
- Produces specifications of cloud-based or on-premises components, tiers and interfaces, for translation into detailed designs using selected services and products.
- Supports a change program or project through the preparation of technical plans and application of design principles that comply with enterprise and solution architecture standards (including security).
- Practices and processes management to ensure the security, quality, integrity, safety and availability of all forms of data and data structures that make up the organization’s information. The management of data and information in all its forms and the analysis of information structure (including logical analysis of taxonomies, data and metadata). The development of innovative ways of managing the information assets of the organization.
- Devises and implements master data management processes, including classification, security, quality, ethical principles, retrieval and retention processes.
- Derives data management structures and metadata to support consistency of information retrieval, combination, analysis, pattern recognition and interpretation, throughout the organization.
- Plans effective data storage, sharing and publishing within the organization.
- Independently validates external information from multiple sources.
- Assesses issues which might prevent the organization from making maximum use of its information assets.
- Design interactions with large-scale processing systems, develop real-time integrations leveraging GCP technologies and develop scalable data structures to address data needs.
- Create sophisticated AI/ML technical solution architecture.
- Collaborate with data engineers to build data-driven microservices for downstream consumption.
- Work with stakeholders to understand the limitations and constraints of current data architecture (models, transformations, pipelines) and provide optimal solution.
- Facilitate design discussions and assist with decision making & guidance during development.
- Designing, developing, scaling, and maintaining data system using GCP technologies.
- Experience with modern ETL and workflow capabilities.
- Experience designing and implementing SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience designing and implementing various data hub architectures, supporting a variety of business use cases.
- Putting modern data platforms into use, including data platform as a service variant.
- Providing expertise with humility; communicating complex ideas with leadership and technical staff.
- Using Git or Github in a CI/CD development workflow.
- Writing effective technical documentation and thought leadership artifacts (best practices, blogs, documentation).
- Automating deployments using DevOps tools like Docker, Terraform, or Kubernetes.
calendar_today34 minutes ago