MySQL - Database Admin | Fortune 500 E-commerce Retail Firm | 3-7 years (BB-3136B)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
Fortune 500 E-commerce Retail Firm Development Centre is the second largest technology hub outside of Japan that enables & builds platforms for global E commerce, Payments, Digital, AI, Data Science services across the globe. The India arm serves as a research and development center with an employee strength of 700+ (& Growing).
- Design, build and maintain the database platform to provide stable and secure services
- Proposing and designing plans and leads for new database system based on various factors such as capacity planning, lifecycle management and requests from related groups
- Building databases through various tasks like DBMS installation, parameters configuration, connection settings and configuring Cluster and Backup systems
- Responsible for end to end support.
- Providing 24x7 responsive support for the customers through daily monitoring, trouble shooting and performance tuning of the database systems
- Automation, standardization and visualization of our daily operations and processes to maximize productivity
- Verification and evaluation of new products, functions and versions
- Support large-scale database by providing scale-out solutions
- Experience with geographically spread multi-site datacenter systems
- Experience with Percona tools like Xtrabackup and online schema change
- Manage Oracle Exadata from top to bottom including Cell servers and Infiniband Switches
- Experience with NoSQL products like Cassandra and Couchbase
- Experience with using Atlassian tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Understanding of container technology and immutable infrastructure
- Experience with configuration management such as Chef and Ansible
- Experience with visualizing large-scale metrics and log collection
- Experience with CI/CD by Jenkins or equivalent
- Experience with Team development with version control system like Git
- Excellent skill of project management
Our commitment to you:
You'll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 28 countries' industries globally, you'll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
The scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends. You'll have access to leading-edge technology.
calendar_today1 day ago