Accountant - Accounts Payable Analyst | Fortune 500 Multinational Automotive Retailer | 2-4 years (BB-155FA)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
- Provide analysis for Accounting management and business unit teams to determine financial liabilities and prepare appropriate accruals.
- Prepare journal entries and assigned account reconciliations on a period basis according to established schedule. Follow up with appropriate individuals for any needed corrections and prepare journal entries accordingly.
- Perform analytical reviews and interpretation of financial data and provide understandable explanations to non-financial business partners.
- Produce reports for other departments and teams as necessary.
- Prepare and maintain schedules and supporting documentation needed for management, internal and external reporting, internal and external auditors and SOX requirements.
- Assist in quarterly reviews/year-end audits with internal and external auditors.
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, and Accounting Systems/ERP.
- Strong analytical, organizational, conflict solving and negotiation skills.
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills to work in conjunction with other departments, vendors and internal and external customers.
- Must be a team player who also works well independently.
- Must be able to analyze data, draw conclusions, interpret results, and make recommendations with respect to accounting treatments.
- Must be able to read, analyze, interpret and comprehend financial reports, and legal documents.
- Must be able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to top management, external department heads, customers, clients and other employees
calendar_today1 day ago