Lead Developer - Java, Springboot | US Multinational Automotive Company | 8-10 years (BB-AB8CC)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
About the Role:
Advance Auto Parts (AAP) is currently developing next generation systems and services. We are seeking talented individuals to work with cutting edge technology and agile development methods. We are seeking motivated development resources for our team. The successful candidate will possess development experience and knowledge of java custom development, web services and middleware.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate expertise or comprehension in a majority of the following areas:
- Cloud (preferably AWS)
- Spring/Spring Boot Framework
- SOAP and REST Web Services
- Java Persistence API
- Rest Services (JAX-RS)
- XML and JSON
- Contexts and Dependency Injection for Java EE
- Content Repository for Java Technology API
- Eclipse IDE
- Source code control with Subversion and Git
- CI/CD Pipeline
- Build processes with Ant/Maven
- Continuous Integration processes with Jenkins
- Bug tracking in JIRA
- Database development experience with Oracle, PL/SQL, writing SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops new medium to large, complex programs/objects
- Works under minimal supervision
- Interacts with a small to medium (1 - 10 team members and 1 - 12 months in duration) projects
- Writes technical specifications for medium to large, complex programs/objects to be used to deliver assigned development tasks.
- Participates in Technical/User walkthroughs.
- Maintains and modifies complex programs; makes approved changes by amending flow diagrams, developing detailed programming logic, and coding changes adhering to established guidelines and standards.
- Maintains proficiency in the technologies used by the team to support assigned software applications.
- Evaluates moderate to complex interrelationships between programs, e.g. whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
- Develops program and system documentation according to established standards.
- Is a motivated self-starter.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and promotes, maintains, and encourages a close working relationship and a team effort with all members of IT and business partners.
- Interfaces with business partners concerning their needs without supervision by senior staff.
- Designs and codes screen layouts, graphical user interfaces, printed outputs, and interfaces with other systems.
- Creates test transactions and runs tests to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
- Analyzes code to find causes of errors and revises programs.
- Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries from others regarding errors, problems, or questions about programs.
- Balance multiple priorities, multi-tasking as necessary. Adapt well to changes.
- Reports time worked and status of assigned tasks.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Maintains confidentiality of corporate information and physical security of corporate assets and restricted areas. Prevents any unauthorized attempts to obtain corporate information, corporate assets and access to restricted areas.
- Management Awareness - Promptly informs the appropriate management personnel of any confidentiality or security violations of any kind; and knowledge of existing or potential problems of any kind that could be even remotely construed as serious.
- Teamwork - Promotes, maintains and encourages a close working relationship and a team effort with all members of the IS Department and user departments involved in the work assignments.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor-s Degree or equivalent experience in relevant field required.
- 5+ years of experience required.
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Troubleshoots complex systems problems.
calendar_today1 day ago