Java Technical Manager (BB-DEC3F)
Found in: Neuvoo IN
All of our consultants at RGF Professional Recruitment India remain contactable through calls, emails or even video conferences and will continue to support you with your recruitment needs in these uncertain times.
As a technology company in the global payments business, they operate the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories.It's
products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone.
• Manage a squad of high performing teams working to deliver end-to-end product development for Switching Solutions
• Experience in Full Stack Development using Microservices, Messaging/Event Driven Frameworks, CICD on a Cloud Native environment (Pivotal Cloud Foundry)
• Ensure benchmarks are met on quality, performance, info security and other NFRs
• Maintain and present project related metrics reporting for management review
• Guide and mentor teams effectively as per needs.
• Communicate effectively and coordinate with various global groups to ensure success of the projects, including Business Owners, Product Owners, Enterprise Architecture teams, Other product teams etc.
• Lead various initiatives for improving automation, defect metrics and overall quality.
• Recommend strategic direction and policy changes.
• Advance operational and business concerns or issues relative to future business programs, projects, or enhancements that may affect consistent delivery of quality services.
All About You:
• A strong hands-on technology manager who has experience in managing 1 -2 teams ( 10 – 25 people) driving the end - end solutioning and development of new products.
• Passionate about emerging technologies and trends, especially Event Driven Architecture and modern caching/persistence mechanisms
• Strong experience in Product Development using Digital Native Architecture, Spring Boot framework and Cloud technology (preferably Pivotal Cloud Foundry) in an Agile ( SAFe) Development Environment
• Extensive experience in the development of online, real time application features
• Spearhead automation and quality initiatives.
• Mentor and Guide to help team implement the right solution in a cost effective manner while adhering to market requirements (speed to market).
• Result Oriented Professional
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills involving Business Owners, Architecture teams, Development/Test teams, Vendors etc. Ability to guide teams on technology.
• Coordination and organization skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders and vendors across locations to ensure success of the project.
• Strong understanding, inclination and experience of working in an Agile (SaFe) environment
Job reference: JO-200811-224006
Let us take a look at your profile and give you extra advice.
Send us your CV
Send us your resume and we will get in touch to explore opportunities.
Our Professional Recruitment Regional Offices
704-705-706, 7th Floor, Vatika City Point, MG Road, Gurgaon 122002, India
calendar_today1 day ago
work RGF Professional Recruitment India