Engineer - Voice | US Automotive Retail Company | 2-4 years (BB-EA754)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
About the Job
US Automotive Retail Company is a leading player in the automotive aftermarket parts industry in the US. As an organization. we are continually innovating and seeking to elevate the customer experience across our 4900+ stores. The company in India is an integral part of the larger organization supporting all regions in the US across IT, Digital, E-Services, Finance, and HR.
The Voice Engineer is a design and implementation level IT position directly supporting the enterprise in all day to day project activities. This role is an individual contributor who will work closely both within a team environment and individually to achieve specific goals. The successful candidate will be able to work well within a team, collaborate directly with other IT and business departments, and handle several different projects at the same time. This is a design engineering position with a secondary role to provide top-tier operational support.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with others at various levels to gather requirements and report status. Consistent communication and keeping requester informed of ticket, request, or project status. Ability to translate end-user concerns to technical needs for communication within the team or with other IT teams. Ability to utilize MS Visio to create design and call flow drawings. Ability to analyze data and present business cases using common tools such as Excel & PowerPoint.
- Substantial knowledge of voice and general networking and VoIP technologies, design standards, and positive and negative attributes of those. Including- TCP/IPv4 protocol suite, DNS, DHCP, NTP, TFTP, SIP, SCCP, Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), UCCX, Cisco Contact Center, CER, & Nice.
- A broad understanding of IT security standards and best practices for voice infrastructure/voice service design. Including- PCI, SOX, HIPAA, Defense-In-Depth concepts, Group Identity Structures, & Layered Security architectures.
- Supports the creation of and maintains departmental methods of procedure (MOPs) and related documentation as needed.
- Provide primary Engineering design and configuration for moderately complex voice solutions to meet with customer’s goals and technical requirements.
- Identifies capacity and performance issues to ensure continued, uninterrupted operation of supported voice platform hardware and related systems
You will benefit from
- Range of healthcare perks
- Life Insurance
- Long-term/Short-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Sick leaves
- Paid vacations
- Paid Maternity
calendar_today14 hours ago