Lead Developer - Java, Springboot | Fortune 500 Multinational Departmental Store Firm | 8-10 years (BB-E303C)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
At Falabella, we are looking for a Engineer who is proficient in open source technologies on Java stack for new programs for all three different verticals of the conglomerate group
Falabella Retail, Sodimac Home Improvement and Tottus supermarket. You will focus on developing APIs which can scale, which interact with our client applications in a stable, intuitive and secured way. You will ensure these APIs are robust and easy to maintain. Connected with an existing data system that will be part of a new platform that is being developed for our various Ecommerce sites. You will coordinate with rest of the team working on different layers of the platform and infrastructure, hence collaborative problem solving and quality product is very important.
- An undergraduate or post graduate in engineering (Computers or IT) with 2-6 years of experience in software development.
- Experience in building high-volume transactional customer facing systems desirable Strong programming knowledge in one of the language Java/Groovy is must Experience in building cloud native applications is desirable Experience with building micro services (Spring Boot) is highly desirable
- Experience with one of the Cloud providers ( AWS or Azure or Google Cloud), preferably Azure is desirable
- Experience with NoSql databases ( Cassandra or Mongo, preferably Cassandra)?is must Experience in using the Distributed Caching solutions ( Redis / Memcached/HazelCast , preferably HazelCast) is desirable
- Experience with Caching Proxies (Varnish, Squid etc) is desirable Worked in an environment where CI/CD is extensively used ( Build pipelines, unit tests, automation tests and moving code to production quickly) is desirable
- Experience in using Distributed version control systems (GIT/Mercurial, prefarably GIT) Agile development experience in fast paced environment; working experience in small teams / pods / squads highly desired.
- Own the code, spending 70%-80% of the time in hands-on activities Guard the integrity of the company’s API as a public contract, ensuring its interface follows RESTful conventions, web standards, and industry best practices Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use Support the developments until they are installed in production.
- Propose improvements in the solutions and tools.
- Apply the principles of design and architecture defined by the company.
- Refactoring of the existing components in the platform, according to the needs of the business. Ensuring design & implementation is efficient and high performance.
- Implement the automatic tests associated with the development.
- Develop extensible and scalable solutions that could be used by other teams.
calendar_today8 hours ago