Principal Consultant - Team Lead (BB-98A66)
Found in: Neuvoo IN
Job Description - Principal Consultant - Team Lead (COR016471)
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of Principal Consultant, Team Lead !
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Lead in Automation Anywhere will be an integral part of our AA development teams. Lead Developer will be responsible for crafting technical design for project (s) as per functional and non-functional requirements in accordance with defined architecture under the mentorship of technical lead.
- Reporting work status as per project plan and process to partners
- Develop, unit test and deploy work as assigned with-in the stipulated timelines conforming to baselines design and standard methodologies
- Resolve issues reported by QA, UAT
- Participate in structured peer reviews and walkthrough
- Work closely with other developers to ensure accurate integration of solution elements
- Install and setup platform in various environments
Qualification we seek in you!
- Good Experience in RPA Support within UI path
- Good interpersonal skills, proficient in Portuguese & English
- Experience in problem solving and design
- Certified in Automation Anywhere
- Hands on development experience in the platform
- Experience in writing custom code in platform underlying language/API
- Experienced in programming languages, Database SQL/Query language, Scripting languages
- Understand IT setup and administration of used platform product
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
calendar_today5 hours ago
work CTI Education Group