Senior Developer - Java | Global Fotune 100 Giant | 3-6 years (BB-E092C)
Found in: Neuvoo IN
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- The role is required to build industry standard APIs, Integration Design Patterns and provide insight into establishing, consuming & routing messages, connectivity protocols and policy.
- Drive, influence, and support API quality standards
- Establish a culture of software craftsmanship best practices, including Test Driving and Automation, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment
- Engage in Agile software development activities, including sprint planning, daily standups, retrospectives, and hackathons
- Well versed with software architectural patterns.
- Develop amazingly efficient and effective software using Java, Spring Boot, 12-factor compliant Microservices, RESTFul APIs, Apigee, JBOSS, Cassandra for Cloud/OpenShift platform
- Experienced in SDET (BDD, TDD, Automation, Agile, and DevOps).
- Ensure that the technical solutions meet the customers' business goals and that customer satisfaction with the project and conclusion is high.
- Coordinate activities with internal/external technology owners/service providers.
- Consult within project team and other Delta teams, with outside vendors or consultants to ensure project or product integrity
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- The Senior Developer position requires a BS/MS degree in a technical or scientific field.
- 5 or more years of experience in Java application development
- 3 or more years of experience developing with RESTful web services
- 3 or more years of experience with SQL and working experience with NoSQL DBMSs
- 3 or more years of experience in roles that required strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- 3 or more years of experience in roles that required strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 2 or more years of experience with SDET (BDD, TDD, Automation, Agile, and DevOps). Have working knowledge of Cucumber.
- Knowledge of Java internals, JVM tuning, and troubleshooting.
- Experience working on Spring Boot Framework, Microservices, RESTful APIs, Apigee, JBOSS or other containers, No-SQL (e.g. Cassandra).
- Understanding of Object modeling and deciphering custom and vendor supplied schemas.
- Experience with large scale load balanced physical architectures to support consumer facing websites.
- Candidate must be solutions oriented using rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, probing all sources for answers.
- Candidate must also have excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Additionally, candidate must be a self-learner with the ability to pick up new technologies and provide tangible results.
- Finally, candidate must be reliable, produce quality work, take pride and ownership in their work with high level of professionalism, passion and a sense of urgency to make things happen
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT?
- Experience in the Airline domain
- Experience building flexible and robust APIs used in business-critical applications.
- Experience building, deploying, and troubleshooting with AWS and/or Redhat Openshift
- SDET (BDD, TDD, Automation, Agile, and DevOps) is a must.
- Microservice development, on a cloud platform, using 12-factor architectural patterns.
- Experience in No-SQL databases (e.g., Cassandra).
calendar_today1 hour ago
info Full Time