Lead Analyst - ABAP | UK Fortune 500 Multinational Sports Retail Firm | 7-10 years (BB-2FB99)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
Your role in the company:
Work closely with all of our company's brands globally to deliver the design, development, implementation and
maintenance of application and integration solutions. This position is responsible for being a custodian of best
practices, customer coordination, stakeholder management, requirements gathering, workflow/dataflow analysis,
testing and support of various application interfaces that directly and indirectly impact the business. This is a multifaceted role that has many opportunities to explore new applications whilst growing the core competency within the
below mentioned areas,
- Responsible for managing and mentoring a team with line management responsibilities.
- Lead the design, configuration, implementation and support of SAP/Non-SAP medium size solutions.
- Take ownership of all phases of the project life cycle including design, development, testing, deployment and
- Coordinate project tasks and ensure accurate estimates are provided for completion of business solutions.
- Research and debug potential performance or other system anomalies. (i.e. demonstrate superior problem
- Take responsibility of all developments in SAP ABAP (SD/MM/FI/AFS).
- Extensive expertise in the area including but not limiting to ALE; BDC; BOR; IDOC; BAPI; ABAP Workbench
(Report Painter, etc.); SAP Script; Smart forms, remote function call; ABAP Objects; OLE; user exits, dialog
programming; reporting; multi-level reporting/interactive; data dictionary objects.
- Strong Experience in SAP mobility technologies like: SAP Fiori, SAP NetWeaver Gateway.
- Implement electronic data interchange in SAP (AFS) to support electronic transfer for OTC, PTP, 3PL & Banks.
- Create and compile technical documentation including unit, integration, and acceptance test plans, support
documentation, end user documentation for delivered solutions and other tasks
- Establish, document and monitor SAP ABAP development standards for software compatibility, protocols,
operating procedures, system implementation, and on-going modifications.
- Develop, implement and enforce day-to-day support policies and procedures.
- Communicate status of projects and initiatives to management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects/reporting solutions for multiple business areas.
- Open to work in a matrix model of working and open to learn and adapt new technologies.
- Absolute advocate of best practices both in project and BAU mode of working.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
calendar_today2 days ago