Architect - Identity and Access Management | Japenese Fortune 500 Multinational E-commerce Retailing Company | 7-10 years (BB-7101F)
Found in: Neuvoo IN
· Candidate must have 6-8 years of experience in technical architecture, design, development, unit testing, deployment and operation experience in Identity & Access Management domain.
· Candidate should have good experience and knowledge in security strategy development & future roadmap definition in a multi-vendor Identity & Access Management deployment.
· Candidate should have good understanding of Identity & Access Management solutions and Lifecycle management including LDAP (RH IPA), Active Directory, Keycloak, Okta, Azure AD, ISE, Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), Kerberos, PKI, DNS, DHCP and GPO implementations.
· Candidate should have thorough understanding of common authentication standards (OAUTH, SAML, SSO OPENID, etc.)
· Candidate should have in-depth understanding of Active Directory Replication, Active Directory (AD) Attributes, LDAP Queries, PowerShell Scripting to Modify AD Attributes, DNS, Site Topology, Group Policy, Global Catalogs, GPO Configuration & Item-Level Targeting, and Workstation Configuration and other core infrastructure components
· Experience on scripting languages (PowerShell /bash script) for deployment solutions
· Understanding and hands-on experience of implementing high availability for cloud VM’s for both Windows and Linux platforms.
· Strong knowledge and proven experience with network security
· Knowledge of cloud system engineering principles and considerations
· Strong knowledge of fundamental networking/distributed computing environment concepts;
· Candidate must ensure architectures and designs of solutions conform to the principles, blueprints, standards, patterns, etc. that have been established by industry practices.
calendar_today1 hour ago
info Full Time