Senior iOS Engineer - Mobile Commerce ICC | Fortune 100 Multinational Leading Organisation | 5-8 years (BB-1D964)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a passionate, experienced and bright Sr iOS Developer to be part of Mobile Commerce Organization who will help us to build premium, cutting edge native experiences for our five-star flagship mobile apps for our consumers and store personnel globally. Our iOS mobile applications are used in 22+ countries and we serve 11M+ monthly unique users. The successful candidate is both deeply experienced with iOS development and a technical leader that thrives in a collaborative agile environment.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
As part of this world class team, you will be working on mission critical our flagship mobile applications and mobile platform including Nike App and other flagship apps. You will be joining a group of talented engineers to help us create consumer software and services used by all of Nike’s consumer mobile applications. As a mobile developer, you’ll be contributing towards driving our mobile technology vision forward and evangelizing mobile development and testing practices that drives Nike’s Digital transformation and growth strategies. This is a team that’s always on the offense, working on innovative solutions, building world class experiences to serve Nike members around the globe.
- Work with talented engineers for the technical development and delivery of elegant and intuitive app features across development teams, QE teams and other geo-graphically dispersed engineering teams.
- Participate in the breakdown of stories into technical design, implementation tasks, sprint planning and other scrum ceremonies.
- Help team for continuous improvement in performance, scalability, extensibility, reliability, and usability of features.
- Work with application privacy and security teams to ensure the application is properly architected and maintained.
- Work with Senior in team to write, review code and follow the best development practices.
- Monitor and support health of mobile apps in production.
- Leverage agile methodology concepts for quality, delivery and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related Engineering field.
- 5+ years software engineering experience.
- 2+ years of professional experience developing consumer-facing iOS applications using Swift.
- Experience in Swift, related modern iOS frameworks and popular iOS devices. Objective-C experience is a plus.
- Experience developing, delivering, and supporting native iOS applications by integrating REST APIs, push notifications and multithreaded experiences.
- Good foundation around software engineering fundamentals, object-oriented programming, MVC architecture, and iOS design patterns.
- Good understanding of multi-threading, memory management, networking, localization and security for mobile applications.
- Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, test driven development, static analysis, and automated integration tests.
- Experience with Xcode profiling tools to identify and improve app performance is a plus.
- Well versed with Agile methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams. E-Commerce experience is a plus.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
calendar_today1 day ago