Manager - Reporting and Analytics | Fortune 500 Fashion Retail Firm | 5-9 years (BB-F95ED)
Found in: Neuvoo IN
-Develop and maintain HR data management processes.
-Provide ad-hoc data analysis reports.
-Design and develop dashboard solutions for structural analysis reports.
-Design and develop process automation to optimize HR processes.
-Support an effective working environment by acting as an advisor and mediator between H&M stakeholder groups on data management.
-Support HR / Business initiatives by controlling the data management process.
-Provide guidance, support implementation and ensure on-going compliance with H&M processes and procedures, relevant legislation and regulations, and predefined agreements.
-We believe that you have a good understanding of HR processes, organizational theory and change management and experience in handling and interpreting reports on these areas in order to communicate them in a clear way to stakeholders. To notice trends and work proactively with the data to provide ideas that could increase our collaboration, employee health, productivity will be key in this role.
-Our journey will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn. You are an important player in this transformation and building the product “People and Workplace Insights”; therefore, we believe you are flexible, stress-resistant and able to work in an environment that is not yet formalized.
-Scientific degree / relevant local qualification.
-A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
-Strong technical skills, dashboarding, ETL, design thinking.
-Good knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI is preferred.
-Good understanding of organizational theory and change management
-Good judgement and decision-making skills.
-Excellent Communication skills
-Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritize a busy workload.
· Ability to apply subject matter expertise to support construction product strategy, including definition of relevant business, quality/test and product KPIs
· Ability to support and explain deep subject matters
· Ability to solve complex functional problems needed in the Product development relating to the subject matter
· Ability to understand product development from ideation to release
· Ability to gather, analyze and understand customer and business needs and understand impact against product backlog and impact on team
· Ability to integrate qualitative and quantitate research, product analysis and customer insights into product requirements
· Ability to create business case and tie it to product value proposition based on identified market opportunity
· Ability to clearly express the connections between larger business goals and small backlog items for team members
· Ability to make quick decisions and support the Product Owners to make sure that they constantly prioritize right things
· Ability to ensure the quality of the delivery by setting acceptance criteria's and perform end-user testing, always with focus on the customer experience.
· Ability to align the release from quality perspective to meet end users’ expectations to achieve operational excellence
· Other languages are considered an advantage
calendar_today7 hours ago
info Full Time