Developer - Node.js | Multinational Retailer Services Company | 3-6 years (BB-879BE)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
About the role:
• Undertake the technical ownership of the developed module.
• Hands-on development experience in node stack with proven expertise in core design ground up with sound algorithmic thought process enabling bullet-proof application performance in terms of key drivers like security, load and scalability
• Aspire to continue to pursue career in technical stream Team Member Minimum Requirements Preferred Formal Education/Qualifications:
• Graduate degree or Post-graduate level education Mandatory Formal Education/Qualifications e.g. CPA • Graduate degree or Post-graduate level education Work Experience:
• Into Software development – 3 to 6 years
• Agile Delivery – 1+ years
• Modern architectures – 2+ years (eg. Microservices, event streaming, single page apps, containers, serverless, infrastructure as code)
• Skills/Knowledge/Abilities/Technology Used: Team Member Position Description
Technical Skills :
- You can write high performant code ! Have deep knowledge of Algorithms, Data structure and Application architecture design for cloud .
- Programming language is not super important. Being able to build a cross-functional team that can produce code in a number of different languages is important. Being able to select the right language for the right job is important hence your ability to be able to perform technical leadership duties irrespective of the programming languages in place. At this stage our platforms will mainly contain nodeJS and small amounts of java fronted by modern REST APIs on the server side complimented by single page applications on the frontend.
- We are building a platform from scratch. As such you will be well versed in custom development in an various open-source frameworks and be able to integrate with SaaS packages as well.
- You have significant experience with and prefer the following modern technologies and architectures: AWS is your preferred infrastructure provider and you have significant experience in the core AWS IaaS eco-system as well as other parts of their constantly evolving eco-system
-You prefer to automate everything and are well versed with a number of infrastructure-as-code technologies.
-Significant experience with container based architectures such as Docker
-Highly proficient with at least one server-side technologies
-Extensive experience with microservice based architectures and technologies
- Experience with event streaming based architectures and technologies.
- RDBMS, NoSQL and various in-memory cache technologies.
- Functional test automation frameworks.
- Experience with Modern front end like React/Vue
- You have some waterfall delivery experience but prefer to work exclusively with agile delivery methods.
- You have experience with a number of iterative delivery methods and understand that a practical rather than dogmatic approach to agility is best.
- Establish and own the delivery processes.
- You are passionate about delivery automation (CI/CD).
- You understand that quality is a first class citizen and is everyone's responsibility.
- You understand the role of a delivery team in a devops culture and strive to achieve this in a scalable 24*7 operations environment.
calendar_today2 days ago