Engineer - Active Directory | Multinational Fortune 500 E-commerce Retailing Company | 5-7 years (BB-B01FD)
Found in: Neuvoo IN
About Rakuten Mobile
Rakuten is one of the leading Tech companies in the world. Our mission is to empower people and society through the internet while aiming at becoming the Global Innovation Company. Rakuten started its own MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) Service in 2014 and, since then, Rakuten Mobile has become the No.1 MVNO in Japan.
Rakuten Mobile, Inc. is building the world first End-to-End virtualized mobile network (for 4G and 5G) that no one has seen before. With this our next target is to become the 4th Mobile Network Operator in Japan!
Rakuten Mobile is a startup with a flat, non-bureaucratic and hands-on culture. We are a truly global organization, with team members from Japan, India, USA, Canada, Brazil, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Pakistan, China, South Korea, Australia, Egypt, Jordan, Kenya, and more, working in a fast-paced, innovative and agile environment.
We are looking for innovative people who are ready to take new challenges and work on cutting edge technology to build the Telco of the Future.
Skills & Experience Required
· Deployment of Active Directory - Domain Services, Lightweight Directory Services (Win Server 2012/2016)
· Deployment and management of AWS Managed Active Directory (AWS AD DS)
· Experience of working in the multi domain, multi forest based complex environment, involving Child domains, Resource forest- Account forest models, as well as Domain wide and Forest Wide AD trusts.
· Strong knowledge of active directory concepts and configuration, i.e. need to understand membership in security groups, inherited groups, OU structure, etc.
· Knowledge of Windows Registry, including knowledge of modifying system registry to support installed applications and document configuration changes.
· Experience of deploying & management of
- ADMT (Active Directory Migration Tool) for Active Directory
- Migration of the AD objects across AD Forests using ADMT (Cross Forest AD Object Migration)
· Deployment and Configuration of the Active Directory Group Policy Objects
· Reorganizing the AD Organizational Unit Structure as per the client requirements,
· AD replication topology design, AD Site link configuration, AD Site and its related Subnet configuration
· Deployment of the Windows DHCP Server Roles to work in a High Availability and DR mode of operations - (Windows Server 2012/2016)
· 3 - 8 years of relevant experience.
· Candidate should be comfortable to work in 24X7 rotational shift.
calendar_today1 day ago
info Full Time