QA Engineer-Manual Testing | US Fortune 500 Supermarket Retailing Company | 3 Years (BB-0F4D5)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
- Analyze business process use cases (by working with SMEs) to design, develop, and execute test plans and tests for business process automations.
- Understand features required for new software development.
- Clarify ambiguities in business or functional requirements.
- Identify success criteria and prioritize test requirements.
- Verify, report, and track defects found in testing and confirm resolution of defects.
- Revise testing scope and approach based upon test results and/or changes in application design.
Essential / Technologies:
- At least three years of software testing experience.
- Strong knowledge of software development process, along with software testing concepts and methodologies.
- At least one year of experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Good documentation skills, with proficiency in Microsoft's Word and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills. Needs to possess strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and concepts and experience working in agile teams.
calendar_today15 hours ago