Senior Analyst (SAP ABAP) – Development and Integration | UK Multinational Forunte500 Sports Retailing Company | 4-6 Years (BB-F109F)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
Work closely with all of our Brands globally to deliver the design, development,implementation and maintenance of application and integration solutions.This position is responsible for being a custodian of best practices, customer coordination, stakeholder management, requirements gathering, workflow/dataflow analysis, testing and support of various application interfaces that directly and indirectly impact the business. This is a multi-faceted role that has many opportunities to explore new applications whilst growing the core competency within the below mentioned areas,
- Contribute to the design, configuration, implementation and support of SAP/Non-SAP medium size solutions.
- Take ownership of all phases of the project life cycle including design, development, testing,deployment and post-production support/maintenance
- Coordinate project tasks and ensure accurate estimates are provided for completion of business solutions
- Research and debug potential performance or other system anomalies.(i.e. demonstrate superior problem resolution)
- Take responsibility of all developments in SAPABAP (SD/MM/FI/AFS).
- Take ownership of complete end to end interface developmentin SAP PI/POwith low-medium complexi
- Extensive expertisein the area including butnot limiting to ALE; BDC; BOR; IDOC; BAPI; ABAP Workbench(Report Painter, etc.); SAP Script; Smart forms, remote function call; ABAP Objects; OLE; user exits, dialog programming; reporting; multi-levelreporting/interactive; data dictionary objects.
- Strong Experience in SAP mobility technologieslike: SAPFiori, SAP NetWeaverGateway
- . Implement electronic data interchange in SAP (AFS) to support electronic transfer for OTC, PTP, 3PL & Banks.
- Create and compile technical documentation includingunit, integration, and acceptance test plans, support documentation, end user documentation for delivered solutions and other tasks
- Establish, document and monitor SAP ABAP developmentstandards for software compatibility, protocols, operating procedures, system implementation, and on-going modifications.
- Develop, implement and enforce day-to-day support policies and procedures. Communicate statusof projects and initiatives to management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects/reporting solutions for multiple business areas.
- Open to work in a matrix model of working and open to learn and adapt new technologies.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
calendar_today2 days ago