Lead Fullstack Developer - NodeJS | Chilean Multinational Departmental Stores | 7-10 years (BB-7CB03)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
-Knowledge of frameworks such as Express (Router set-up), StrongLoop, etc
-Knowledge and understanding of EventLoop architecture.
-Knowledge and understanding of promises.
-Knowledge and understanding of Axios, proficiency in REST-ful APIs.
-Knowledge of Node Debugging.
-Knowledge of DataStructures and Algorithms, Node Global variables and In-built libraries.
-Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
-Good understanding of server-side templating languages [such as Jade, EJS, etc ]
-Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors [such as Stylus, SASS etc]
-Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
-Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
-Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
-Implementation of security and data protection
-Integration of data storage solutions [RDBMS, No SQLDB]
· Minimum demonstrable professional experience of 1-2 years as Frontend Developer in React.js, making use of the tools
· Thorough understanding of React.js & Redux & its core principles
· Experience with data structure libraries (eg Immutable.js)
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs
· Familiarity with benchmarking and optimization
· Familiarity with front-end build pipeline & tools
calendar_today5 days ago