Server Admin (BB-C9CF4)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk IN
Do you have a passion for game-changing technology? Do you enjoy working within a collaborative environment that encourages and fosters innovation? If the answer is “yes” take a look at what we have to offer.
We are looking for Server Admin with Exp. 5-7 years.
Department: IT Support
Project Location(s): Noida, NCR, India
Education: Bachelor/Master Degree
- Managing the daily activities of configuration, maintenance, patching, updating, and troubleshooting of the operational systems.
- Optimizing physical and virtual systems and resource utilization, while continuing to provide system capacity analysis and planning.
- Assists with development to include a viable quality assurance process for monitoring and managing the computing environment throughout the life cycle.
- Plan and execute the installation and configuration of Windows/Linux.
- Plan and execute patches and troubleshooting problems.
- Experience required : 5 – 7 years
- Number of posts : 2
Required Skills and Experience
- Configure windows 2008/2012 R2. /Linux. Deep understanding of File/Folder Replication and windows domain knowledge.
- Install, configure and manage MS products such as MS SQL, IIS and more.
- DNS, DHCP, Group Policy Administration.
- Restoration of VMs and physical servers
- Reports to IT Sr. staff and management.
- Zoning on switch
- Experience with ticketing system and opening/closing/transferring problem tickets
- Basic network administration experience
- Strong knowledge of writing PowerShell and Shell scripts.
- Exposure to Cassandra/Kafka/Druid will be plus.
Interested in what you see? Let's get started today.
Here at Plasma®, we want to ensure that your experience exceeds your expectations.
calendar_today1 day ago
work PLASMA COMPUTING GROUP