RPA Architect | US Multinational Fortune 500 Supermarket Retailing Company | 8-10 Years (BB-50FDF)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
- Define architecture and technical design in support of a US Multinational Fortune 500 Supermarket Retailing Company’s process automation efforts
- Develop and ensure compliance to standards, patterns, and the like.
- Serve as support for development team and perform hands on development as part of the sprint cycle.
- Analyze business process use cases (by working with SMEs) to design, develop, test, and maintain business process automations using Automation Anywhere' s Robotics Process Automation (RPA) tool.
Essential / Technologies:
At least five years of experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g., UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism)
- At least three year of professional experience in programming (e.g., .NET, Java, PowerShell, or Python), SQL and relational databases, and integrating using APIs.
- Should be familiar with the different type of locators, such as DOM, LinkText, Xpath, Name, ID, ClassName, TagName, PartialLinkText and CSS Selectors.
- Should be collaborative and able to work in a team.
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and concepts and experience working in agile teams.
- Need to possess strong problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills.
calendar_today2 days ago