Android Engineer | Chilean Multinational Departmental Store Firm | 1-3 years (BB-31CB2)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
At ADESSA India, we are building the next gen commerce for one of the largest retailer and fastest growing ecommerce company in Latin America. We aspire to be one of the best mobile app retailer leveraging mobile apps for omni-channel experience. Latin America as a geography is growing and there is no better place than learn and grow in your career. We are large conglomerate in Latin America but we want to innovate, deliver and exceed with a start-up mindset.
As a mobile developer at Adessa India, you will be owner for bringing ideas to the product, own end to end feature delivery which includes design, development, validation, deployment and sustenance of features for mobile Apps. You will be involved with planning and prioritization of design and development activities to shape up the product. You will be expected to demonstrate the ability to multitask; works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
· Engineering Graduate with 4 to 6 years of experience
· Design and develop advanced applications for the Android platform in B2C domain. Experience of development of app for retail domain is an added advantage.
· Good experience of development languages, Android frameworks, various architecture patterns.
· Ability to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders in different geography and influence the thought process.
· Experience with performance and memory tuning of complex apps.
· Hands on experience in Multi-threaded programming, and good knowledge of networking concepts.
· Experience of accessing data as JSON/ XML using REST APIs.
· In depth Understanding of Android’s recommended design principles, interface guidelines and coding best practices.
· Take ownership of the solution from end to end, and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a product solution or offering.
· Good in debugging and fixing crashes.
· Experience with Agile development methodology (preferably scrum), continuous integration and tools (GIT, JIRA etc.) used to achieve the same.
· Experience of working in Testing tools like Appium is good to have.
ADESSA India enables business strategy through the effective use of technology and innovation. We are a key element in coding the future of the Chilean Multinational Departmental Store Firm Group. Chilean Multinational Departmental Store Firm is one of Latin America's leading integrated retailers, with operations in Chile, Peru, Colombia, Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil and Mexico. It operates five business units: department stores, home improvement, supermarkets, real estate and financial services (banking, insurance companies and travel).
To work for us means to be part of a bigger picture, a place where you are exposed to not just one but five industries, a chance to learn a new language, it means opportunity for personal growth and career development.
We believe in ownership. So if you think you are passionate, self-driven and feel comfortable dealing with abstract ideas, talk to us! We are eager to talk to you. Join us and get ready for an experience that will shape not only your career but also the way you see the world.
calendar_today1 day ago