Analyst II - Identity and Access Management | Multinational Convenience Store Company | 6-8 years (BB-CD8E9)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
About the role:
· Identify system and process gaps, construct project proposals and support solutions through security best practices.
· Integrate and support IAM tools and processes.
· Lead the organizational planning for operational support.
· Collaborate and maintain platform version upgrades and patching.
· Work operational incidents and partner with the Help Desk for sustainable success.
· Support custom workflows, custom rules, custom forms.
· Participate in a 24x7x365 on-call
· Analyze requests to adequately assess risk and best practices to define acceptable solutions, aligning business and security requirements.
· Document process, standards, and guidelines.
· Help develop and monitor key performance indicators and metrics.
1) Identity & Access Management and/or Security Certifications
2) Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in computer science or a related field
3) Experience with SSO/MFA, Identify Governance, AD/LDAP, and PAM solutions.
4) Working knowledge of Agile methodology
5) Java development experience and scripting (shell)
6) Excellent documentation and communication skills.
calendar_today16 minutes ago