Lead - NodeJS Developer | Fortune 500 Convenience Store | 6-8 years (BB-E724E)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
Skills & Responsibilities
· Expertise in Node.JS development
· Familiarity with latest ECMA-Script specifications.
· Expertise in AWS technologies like CloudFront, SNS, SQS, Cloud Formation
· Expertise in working with DevOps and Build pipelines.
· Expertise in development of Unit Test cases and Testing frameworks and scripting
· Experience in building solutions on top of AWS such as Lambda, API Gateway, ECS, S3 and others
· Knowledge of Node.JS concepts (Such as event loop, cluster, memory management)
· Experience working with enterprise technology platforms. Possess a strong technical background
· Strong experience of building RESTful web services
· Strong knowledge in NoSQL databases.
· Strong experience with development methodologies such as XP, Agile or SCRUM
· Exposure to a wide range of technologies including enterprise application integration, database design and configuration, web applications, operating platforms, security and networking.
· Develop unit tests during the development process.
· Ability to drive design/architectural path
· Demonstrate strong problem-solving ability and analytical skills
· Strong communication, presentation, and advisory skills
· 6+ years server-side development experience
· 5+ years Node.JS experience
calendar_today4 days ago