Payroll Specialist (BB-5D42F)
Found in: Neuvoo IN
- Join an established consumer durables giant
- Enjoy flexible working options and a good work-life balance
You will be maintaining and reviewing employee information related to working hours, wages, payments, tax deductions, commissions and payroll records. You will be entering information into administrative databases, performing account balancing on a regular basis and you will be working on processing paychecks and cash deposits. You will always stay updated and be strictly compliant with company and regulatory standards. Responding to payroll-related inquiries will also be your responsibility.
- You have at least 3 years experience including solid experience in payroll processing roles.
- Solid knowledge of payroll processing and income tax norms is required.
- You have thorough knowledge of PF, IT returns filing and other related tasks.
- You possess solid organization skills along with an ability to deliver in fast paced environments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and build credibility across all levels of the organisation.
- You can multitask effectively and prioritize work efficiently.
A pioneer in consumer durables, today our client is a leading provider of services in health technology and integrated health management.
calendar_today1 day ago