Administrator - Cassandra | Multinational E-commerce Retailing Company | 3-8 years (BB-6D22F)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
- Constantly re-evaluate the existing architecture, infrastructure and process and take actions to make a change.
- Guide the team to new technologies and best practices.
- Develop new functions and maintain operation tool and configuration management system.
- Automating operations forthe existing system platform.
- Incident handling and trouble shooting. This includes being part of the 24x7 team.
- Work with other team members who are in a different time zones.
- +3 years of experience as linux system admin.RHELorCentOS orUbuntu.
- +2 years of experience writing groovy scripts and using Jenkins.
- +2 years of experience writingchefcookbooks.
- +2years of experience managing cassandra.
- +2 years of experience using Prometheus, Grafana and kibana.
- +3 years of experience using public cloud infrastructure.
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (TCP/IP, SSH, DHCP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, GOSSIP), packet structure and load balancing equipment.
- Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills.
- Very strong will to automate everything.
- Strong eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Ability to effectively work with members living in different time zones.
- Enjoy in a situation where you feel constantly on the edge of the cliff.
calendar_today28 minutes ago