Software Engineering (BB-0A290)
Found in: Neuvoo IN
Within the RCC organization, the Market Risk Technology team is responsible for developing the strategic Market Risk Management platform, integration with analytics driven by machine learning, reporting, and other tools required to manage risk. We are a global team spread across New York, Glasgow, and Bangalore.
· The Market Risk Technology team lead should have a deep understanding of the Market Risk business and associated metrics of VaR, Stress and Capital and will be responsible to develop new strategy, roadmaps, policies, procedures, and metrics to improve the effectiveness and performance of the group and exceed customer and team expectations.
· Drive work in an agile environment, interfacing closely with the business, quantitative research analysts, and upstream as well as downstream technology teams across the firm.
· Design, develop, test, debug and maintain applications that are at the core of Market Risk calculations across lines of business. Excellent opportunity to learn one of the most crucial risk functions at one of the largest investment banks.
· The ideal candidate will be a strong, innovative Lead who is passionate about working in a quality-focused environment, who can build strong networks to deliver results, who can bring great ideas to the table, build a high performing team and who works well as part of a diverse team.
Responsibilities (may include, but not limited to):
· Working with numerous teams across the business and technology to define, build, test and maintain systems that are crucial to the business
· Spending a large percentage of time in driving development, working closely with business / stakeholders to produce high quality code in a test-driven environment
· Helping to identify opportunities for improvement within the existing applications to increase stability and simplify the platform
· Building and maintain strong relationships
· Working with a team of engineers and developers to ensure that the Market Risk platform is engineered to be standardized, optimized, available, reliable, consistent, accessible and secure to support business and technology needs
· Developing framework, metrics and reporting to ensure progress can be measured, evaluated and continually improve
· Providing operational excellence through root cause analysis and continuous improvement
· Staying current and informed on emerging technologies and new techniques to refine and improve overall delivery
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
calendar_today4 days ago
work J.P. Morgan