Senior Analyst - Oracle PL-SQL | UK Fortune 500 Retailing Sports Company | 3-5 years (BB-4AB61)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
About the Role:
- Provide insight into how we can provide the best technological solutions driving the most value for the wider organisation.
- Contribute to the development of ideas, processes and technical solutions that improve our offering.
Solution & Project Delivery
- Understand overall project methodology and how to work within a project environment.
- Deliver project tasks within agreed timescales within budget.
- Be part of project teams and contribute to the planning and resourcing of project tasks where appropriate.
- Identify, highlight and plan mitigation for risks in own area.
Support & Service
- Provide an excellent support to the business in the day-to-day running of the operational business systems.
- Provide support and maintain company’s applications where relevant to a site or a location.
- Ensure procedures related to identification, changes, testing, documentation, approval and communication of any modification to the system are followed.
- Performing the implementation of changes to the system, including those which have a multi-brand and global impact. Ensuring adherence to company Its change control.
- Identify technical solutions for problems, improvements and developments.
- Contribute to the technical solutions for problems, improvements and developments
- Provide technical mentoring and coaching to others within the department
- Support other team members with regards to ad-hoc department activities.
Specific technology skills required:
Oracle PL-SQL + SQL + Python
- Strong experience PL-SQL development skills for database administration
- Strong experience of general SQL for data analysis
- Strong Python skills
- Strong experience of the Linux operating system
- Good to have knowledge or experience of Demand and Supply planning techniques
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.
calendar_today1 day ago