Sr. System Engineer - Regulatory Reporting | Fortune 500 Financial Services Company | 7-10 years (BB-C4D8D)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
About the Job
A great opportunity to join the team leading digital innovation at a Fortune 500 company. With nearly 40 years of experience in the Financial Services industry, the company caters to revolutionary technology and biotechnology firms shaping the global economy. Join a growing bank at the heart of the innovation, technology, green tech, and life sciences space.
The Sr. Software Engineer - Regulatory Reporting is required to have a minimum of four years relevant experience in the will be responsible for working on the company’s regulatory reports in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, company policies and procedures, and generally accepted accounting policies as well as apply an understanding of current report production process and requirements to drive automation of report production in associated reporting tools. The candidate will be part of the External Reporting Group.
Role & Responsibilities
- Prepare regulatory reports per the requirements of the U.S. operations and the respective entities, including but not limited to the following:
– FR Y-9C – “Consolidated Financial Statements for Bank Holding Companies”
– FR Y-9LP – “Parent Company Only Financial Statements”
– FR Y-11/11S – “Financial Statements of U.S. Nonbank Subsidiaries of U.S. Holding Companies”
– FR Y-15 – “Banking Organization Systemic Risk Report”
– FFIEC 031 – “Consolidated Reports of Condition and Income for a Bank with Domestic and Foreign Offices”
– TIC & BEA Reports, and many other reports filed to the Federal Reserve Bank and State regulators.
- Assess, develop and maintain proper controls, robust documentation, and change management approach for all reporting areas – automated and manual – associated with regulatory reporting function
- Communicate issues with appropriate data owners. Monitor and track issues to ensure timely and appropriate resolutions are achieved
- Partner with Financial, business subject matter experts, other analysts and developers to ensure requirements are captured appropriately and solutions implemented adequately to address the business needs
- Stays current on new and evolving regulatory reporting requirements, assess the impact and ensure compliance for accurate reporting
- Participate in projects as required for new initiatives, process improvements or technology implementation and development. Participate in bank examinations and internal and external audits.
You will benefit from
- Group Mediclaim Insurance
- Life insurance
- Casual/Sick leaves
- Learning Opportunities
- Employee Recognition
calendar_today5 days ago