Lead - IAM Ops | Japenese Fortune 500 E-commerce Retail Company | 7-10 years (BB-EA81A)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium IN
· Subject-matter expertise in IAM topics as it relates to network security and on-premises and cloud enterprise technology.
-Candidate must have experience in technical architecture, design, development, unit testing, deployment and operation experience in Identity & Access Management domain.
-Candidate should have good experience and knowledge in security strategy development&roadmap definition in a multi-vendor Identity & Access Management deployment.
-Candidate should have good understanding of Identity & Access Management solutions and Lifecycle management including LDAP (RH IPA), Active Directory, Keycloak, Okta, Azure AD, ISE, Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), Kerberos, PKI, DNS, DHCP and GPO implementations.
-Candidate should have thorough understanding of common authentication standards (OAUTH, SAML, SSO OPENID, etc.)
-Candidate should have in-depth understanding of Active Directory Replication, Active Directory (AD) Attributes, LDAP Queries, PowerShell Scripting to Modify AD Attributes, DNS, Site Topology, Group Policy, Global Catalogs, GPO Configuration & Item-Level Targeting, and Workstation Configuration and other core infrastructure components
-Experience on scripting languages (PowerShell/ Bash script) for deployment solutions
-Strong knowledge and proven experience with network security
-Knowledge of cloud system engineering principles and considerations
-Strong knowledge of fundamental networking/distributed computing environment concepts
-Participate in Identity and Access Management enterprise governance processes and drive IAM standards adoption.
-Create,maintain and align Information Security policies and standards with industry best practices and business needs
· Represent Information Security on organizational project teams and ensure adherence to existing security policies and standards.
· Manage successful technical delivery of Information Security projects and services for our customers by working directly with key business stakeholders, executives and project teams.
· Excellent customer service and communication (oral / written) skills required.
· Strong critical thinking and analytical skills and ability to think “out of the box” required.
· Must be able to work independently or with a team, under minimum supervision.
· Assists with planning and implementing complex architecture solutions.
· Expert level experience in Authentication and Access management Services.
· Good understanding of Multi-Factor authentication and Privileged Access Management
· Must have working knowledge and understanding of networking technologies such as LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, load balancers, firewalls etc.
Required Experience and Security certifications:
· 6+ years of practical experience in the field of IT is required.
· 4+ years of direct Information Security experience.
· Security certifications
calendar_today2 days ago