Customer Care Executive / Customer Service / Customer Care (BB-B773E)
Found in: Whatjobs IN
Description:Customer Service Executive
1. Manage customer Pre-order, Post-Order, and Advice related concerns on a range of customer support channels (Whatsapp/Instagram/e-mails/Calls)
2. Provide comprehensive and accurate information on product features, order status, and provide post-sales handholding
3. Address customer complaints with empathy and provide quick and effective resolution as per company policies.
4. Will be responsible for ensuring customer happiness throughout the process of ordering.
5. Coordinate cross-functionally with internal departments to resolve customer grievances and special requests.
6. Ensure you're there with the customer every step of the way.
7. Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
8. Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays, and events
1. Good communication skills - ability to communicate clearly and confidently using grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written and oral responses
2. Good comprehension skills - ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
3. Ability to empathize with the customers and understand customer needs. Handhold the customers by solving their queries with comprehensive responses and provide appropriate solutions
4. Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills and understanding when it is necessary to escalate
5. Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
6. Should be a self-driven, motivated, and task-driven individual who can learn fast and operate in a fast-paced environment
7. Constantly learning about the products and expanding one's knowledge about gardening to be able to support better.
8. Consistently improve the quality of the work by internalizing the feedback and coaching received from regular reviews.
calendar_today1 day ago