Dean Agriculture (BB-3DAB5)
Found in: Whatjobs IN
1. Supervise the Assistant or Associate Dean of Students, Program Assistant, Student Legal Services, and Student Senate Office Operation.
2. Serve as Chief Judicial Affairs Administrator and coordinate informal and formal hearings
3. Assist with formal student academic grievances and complaints.
4. Serve as the Advisor for Student Government
5. Coordinate On Call Response for Emergencies
6. Coordinate the Students of Concern Committee
7. Advise the Vice Chancellor and others in matters of student services.
8. Develop strategies for promoting student engagement and learning in collaboration with Academic Affairs.
9. Communicate effectively with students and other stakeholders.
10. Foster an inclusive University community and promote equity for all students.
11. Oversee outreach to diverse student populations to support institutional diversity and equity goals.
Apply now to be among the first few applicants. Early applicants have high chances of getting a callback from the recruiter. Insights will be displayed once we have enough data available.
Login or Register to view all insights like salary, skills etc of all applicants of this job. Login Register
calendar_today2 days ago