Embedded System Engineer (BB-F4EDA)
Found in: Neuvoo IN
Position Title: Engineer - Embedded System SW development
No. Of Positions : 3 Location: Bangalore (ITC)
Role Summary & Essential responsibilities:
The Embedded System Software Engineer is responsible for the software implementation effort for Passenger Information systems by performing the following activities: requirement analysis, process control, release control, design quality, implementation & verification.
In this role, Embedded System Software Engineer shall utilize his/her experience and expertise to -
· Implement, debug, and solve problems in Software products.
· Design, Code and configure applications in
· Design your code in UML (PlantUML, Enterprise Architect).
· Document and design near to code (Docs like code paradigm).
· Work in highly agile execution methodology
· Collaborate with other developers, project managers, system integrators, test engineers, and customers.
· Participate / Support Design verification/validation in end customer sites in India & Abroad – watch the PIS in action.
· Document technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with engineering principles and procedures
· Integrate the systems creating test specifications and performing software and system tests.
· Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments
· Participate as a presenter/reviewer in technical and program reviews
Qualification / Requirement:
· Bachelor / Masters in Engineering in Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical engineering
· 2 to 6 years of hands-on experience in embedded real-time software design and development
· Strong technical aptitude, and effective oral and written communication skills
· Demonstrated skills in C++, Python, and Bash developing Embedded application Software under LINUX operating system
· Good knowledge and current practice of STL (Standard Template Library)
· Development experience in "middleware" and “application”
· Experience within programming for Network technologies (L2/L3), TCP/IP or UDP protocols
· Knowledge of the French language is beneficial.
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
calendar_today5 days ago