B Sc, B Com, Relevant Diploma Degrees (CSC, Electronics), BE
Business / Customer
• Understand and articulate complex problems related to the specific technology.
• Provide business development support by assisting in RFP/ RFI response drafting, presentations, collateral creation and formulating recommendations Support presales and create marketing collateral such case studies and capability deck.
• Capture and present project’s capabilities to prospective clients in a way that highlights the unique selling proposition of Cognizant solutions.
• Interface with community network to retain technology competitiveness.
• Work with the client team to address escalations.
• Implement change requests and engineering tasks.
• Lead the technical discussions in customer governance calls.
• Interact with the user / customer / first level management.
Project / Process.
• Handle specific technologies within projects.
• Contribute to HLD, LLD, Implementation and test plans.
• Participate in technical audits.
• Identify opportunities for automation, standardization and stabilization of environment.
• Understand technical requirement and translate into design.
• Lead TIP initiatives and coordinate with CoE for the implementation of the same.
• Prepare/update/review run books/SOP/knowledge articles on specific technology areas.
• Plan Prepare and execute change process and change implementation and standardize the change process.
• Contribution to reducing COD by performing the following:
• Left shift,.
• Identifying and driving the CSI and automation initiatives.
• Prepare templates, checklist and guidelines on Due diligence, Transitions and KT.
People / Team.
• Enabling the L1/L2 team members to enhance their skill sets.
• Deliver technology training through Academy and/or within project group for technologies/ tools.
• Participate in recruitment and act as a buddy to new hires.
• Proactively support team building and on boarding efforts via mentoring contributions.
• Contribute to knowledge management activities by creating case studies, technical artifacts, and reference architectures related to your technical domain.