PD Quality Systems and Software (BB-DD90A)
Found in: Talent IN
Description:Job Responsibilities :
• A university degree in engineering (ideally in Electronics, Automation, Computer Systems, Information Technologies, or any related discipline)
• 6+ years of broad experience working with an automotive software development team across the full development lifecycle, where you’ve gained:
o Strong knowledge of embedded software development
o Familiarity with system, software and validation development life cycle
o Automotive Electronics industry knowledge
• A willingness to learn and develop knowledge about Quality Systems and Process improvement methods, including knowledge of IATF16949, CMMI or Automotive SPICE (ASPICE) standards
• The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• The ability to instruct, coach, and inspire others through team meetings and formal training sessions in groups of up to 25, as well as one-on-one coaching
• Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities, including very good English speaking skills
• The capacity to work well in a global team environment, including interacting with team members in other locations.
More Good Reasons to Work for Visteon Focusing on the Future
Our company strategy focuses on leading the evolution of automotive digital cockpits and safety solutions. This strategy is driven by constant innovation, and you will support our efforts through your role. We are recognized across the industry for innovation. We have a strong book of business that is expected to drive future growth, along with a customer base that includes almost every automotive manufacturer in the world.
Working at Visteon is a journey in which our employees can develop their strengths and advance their careers while making a difference globally. Join us and help change the world and how we interact with our vehicles. Visteon is where the best technical talent creates the future. Learn more about our culture here.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
Visteon offers competitive salaries and benefits and an environment that encourages employees to achieve their career goals.
calendar_today2 days ago