Senior Market Insights Consultant (BB-59FAA)
Found in: Talent IN
As part of Epsilon's market-leading Interactive Strategic Services team, you will contribute to work with Fortune 500 companies to help them optimize digital marketing strategies and tactics with a focus on email. Using your analytical skills and online marketing experience, you will help these world-class clients gain unique insights into their overall performance and help them use this insight to drive better marketing ROI.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a combination of interactive direct marketing and quantitative analytical skills, along with proven consulting experience helping clients improve their marketing performance.
- Participate in consulting engagements that derive insight and provide recommendations to clients in quality presentations to improve marketing performance.
- Provide quantitative and strategic marketing consulting services to new and existing clients.
- Support industry consultants, peer groups, and client service teams to cross-sell and up-sell existing clients and identify new business opportunities.
- Direct or database marketing background, experience with consulting or analytics projects in interactive marketing, including email marketing strategies.
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills required.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Degree in an analytical/consulting/management discipline is ideal but not required, MBA a plus.
- Working experience in a marketing strategy role, marketing agency, services firm, or consulting organization.
- Expertise with email user experience best practices.
- Experience with consulting projects in interactive marketing, including email strategy.
- Experience of presenting strategic email programs, recommendations and tactics for clients and effectively executing programs.
- Ability to work and effectively collaborate with a geographically spread out team.
- Strong presentation and slide content creation skills.
- Experience working on projects in other digital channels – social, online media, mobile, etc. (preferred).
calendar_today3 days ago