SAP PI/PO Consultant -India (BB-3A17B)
Found in: Talent IN
- Ideal candidate should have 5-6 years of experience in Process Integration/ Process Orchestration
- Technical Skills in using IDOC/SOAP/ABAP Proxies/REST/AS2/File/SFTP/JDBC Adapters.
- SLD and NWA Modules to troubleshoot issues and set up connections to SAP.
- Experience in all phases of the life cycle implementation
- Experience with integrating SAP modules such as SD, FI and MM.
- Technical skills: HTML/XML/WSDL/XSD, JSON, SOAP, AXIS,ODATA, SFSF
- PI/PO Consultant is responsible for delivering interfaces between SAP and Non-SAP systems that combine business processes with software SAP development tools.
- PI/PO Developer understands overall SAP enterprise system landscape and can perceive functional requirements between SAP components within the core ERP solution being deployed as well as integrate to external applications in the enterprise environment
- Hands on experience on ABAP development on SAP WRICEF Objects
- Knowledge on Cloud Platform Integration (CPI)
- Experience with EDI implementation
- General degree or recognized professional qualifications
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, leadership capabilities conceptual thinking and innovative mindset are essential
- Working knowledge in one core module of SAP and prior work experience in a SAP consulting capacity
- Exposure to the Fashion and Lifestyle Industry is advantageous
In return we offer a competitive salary package and an exciting multicultural work environment with plenty of opportunities for local and international career development.
If you think you have what it takes to transform the business of style, we’d like to hear from you.
Please attach your complete application including your Current , Expected salary requirement and possible start date.
For more information visit
calendar_today5 days ago