Emulation Engineer - 81810 (BB-02522)
Found in: Talent IN
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
• Responsible for prototyping SOC design for emulators/FPGAs and running pre-Si tests
• Work on one or more of the emulators or FPGA solutions - Palladium/ZeBu/Veloce/Protium
• Work with SOC DV stakeholders to put all the design/programming pieces together
• Build and deliver "qualified" emulation/FPGA models to pre-Si validation teams
Job Requirements and Skills:
• B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
• Minimum 8+ years of experience in ASIC Design Verification and/or FPGA/emulator prototyping
• Must have excellent knowledge of ASIC Design Flow and SOC architecture
• Experience in building emulation models from scratch
• Excellent debug skills in functional simulations are must
• Experience in low power concepts/verification (NLP/UPF) is preferable
• Strong Verilog, SystemVerilog, PLI interface, C/C++, Perl/shell scripts programming skills.
• Must have good communication skills and the ability/desire to foster a team environment.
calendar_today2 days ago