ReactJS Developer (BB-43AB4)
Found in: Talent IN
We are currently looking for a ReactJS Developer tojoin our team.
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Programming& DesignSkills
• Developing the latest user-facing features using
• Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Learn and understand user interactions
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices
• Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
• As a Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that
are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
Experience and Skills
• Thorough understanding of and its core principles
• Prior experience with popular workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., )
• Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs • Familiarity with HTML / CSS • GIT experience is required.
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
UG :Graduation Not Required, Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG :Post Graduation Not Required, Any Postgraduate in AnySpecialization
Doctorate :Any Doctorate in Any Specialization, Doctorate Not RequiredRequired Experience and Qualifications
Skilora is the world’s leading job application service that help jobs seekers find jobs by knocking doors of Fortune 500 companies. All the data collected from the users would be used only for recruitment purposes. Please be aware of fraud job offers asking for any kind of payments.
calendar_today3 days ago