Senior Software Engineer (BB-1D1EA)
Found in: Talent IN
The Cloud Infrastructure Development team is focused on building a highly scalable and robust “lights-out” cloud management suite that automates management of ServiceNow infrastructure across the globally distributed server farms. We leverage high-scale distributed computing fabric in concert with powerful orchestration logic to automate our Cloud.
We’re disruptive. We are highly adaptable, we are constantly evolving, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is seeking a Senior Software Engineer, to join our team building highly scalable Cloud Automation software.
As a Software Developer, you will be a key member of a strong team of developers working on creating a framework that enables code development and deployment in a multi-layered distributed environment.
You will have the opportunity to work on exciting technologies such as Cloud orchestration, workflow & automation and developer tools.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- E./B.Tech./M.E./M.S./M.Tech. from Computer Science, Electronics and Communications and Electrical Engineering fields with excellent academic record.
- Passion for software development and problem-solving
- High energy and an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Experience in designing and building scalable reusable components.
- Knowledge of cloud technology and distributed computing.
- Experience with Cloud Application Development Platforms will be a big plus.
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional understanding of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and design patterns
- Self-starter, with quick learning curve
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Solid understanding and experience with agile software development lifecycle
- Experience with open source technologies - Linux, Apache/Tomcat, MySQL
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
calendar_today2 days ago