Vehicle Data Framework Dev Engineer (BB-12989)
Found in: Talent IN
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Software development
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Strong experience in using IPC mechanism like Thrift, DBus, Franca, Common-API etc.,
- Experience in working with Linux platform (Development, Build and Deployment)
- Familiar with object-oriented design and various design patterns
- Strong experience in developing middleware services Lifecycle Management, Audio Management, and Persistency etc.
- Good Knowledge of Automotive Infotainment System Architecture
- Good knowledge of UML Modelling tools like EA, Rhapsody.
- Good knowledge of SW-Version-Tools – SVN and GIT
- Excellent Communication and Team work skills
- Good knowledge on scripting languages Perl or Python etc.
- Good knowledge of Test driven development (Unit and Module testing)
- Proven ability working in Agile Scrum environment using ALM tools
- Experience on modern S/W Development languages like JAVA and C#
- Define and Analyse SW requirements and SW interfaces
- Development and maintenance of Middleware framework components.
- Development of SW application modules for head unit
- Collaborate with Daimler internal stakeholders and suppliers who are responsible for system components.
- Participate in all SW architecture and integration workshops
- C++ Coding and Unit Testing
- Integration, Build and Release Management of application
- Documentation of High Level, Low Level design, Source code and Unit Tests
- Develop, flash and test the application in Telematics Head Unit hardware
- Communication with partners, suppliers and within the team
Education & Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical Engineering or in a relevant stream.
We need your consent to load the Youtube service!
We use a third party service to embed video content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details and accept the service to watch this video.
This content is not permitted to load due to trackers that are not disclosed to the visitor. The website owner needs to setup the site with their CMP to add this content to the list of technologies used.Powered by Usercentrics Consent Management
calendar_today3 days ago