CM - Powertrain L2 Software Development (BB-F6D62)
Found in: Talent IN
Project Details: Development and release responsibility for the entire V cycle Development phases for Powertrain solution.
Job Title: Function Developer (Model Based Development) for Powertrain Level 2 Monitoring Function
- Detailed design and SW development of the Monitoring functions for the Central Powertrain Controller.
- Receive, understand and interpret the design from the system team/SW team and develop ISO26262 compliant software.
- Understand the Required Inputs and able to decipher the technical requirement
- Coordination with function developers / requirement Engineer for clarification
- Execute software development and all tests in scope of the ISO26262 guidelines like unit test (TPT/RTRT), B2B test, Functional test etc
- Support necessary for function/system testing (HIL/Vehicle)
- Participation in all the necessary Technical and Coordination forums for Information gathering, clarifications and Reporting
- Travel globally based on Need (short term)
- Hands on experience with MATLAB / SIMULINK & Target Link in Powertrain domain or Embedded C development in Powertrain domain
- Software Development Experience – on Level 2 monitoring functions for powertrain atleast 3 – 5 years including test Specification, Execution & reporting
- Good Knowledge of the ISO26262 functional safety standards and implementation in compliance with the same.
- Excellent C programming skills
- Experience in testing at various abstraction Levels – Function/system
- Knowledge of Requirements and Configuration Management tools
- Knowledge of EGAS concepts
- Perl/Python/M scripts - - added advantage
- Safety Analysis FMEA/FTA - - added advantage
- Passion to contribute in the technical depth on the topics
- Deutsch Language is a advantage
- Experience with International distributed Team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and Open and Positive communication
- Self-motivated / self-starter with the ability to find creative solutions
We need your consent to load the Youtube service!
We use a third party service to embed video content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details and accept the service to watch this video.
This content is not permitted to load due to trackers that are not disclosed to the visitor. The website owner needs to setup the site with their CMP to add this content to the list of technologies used.Powered by Usercentrics Consent Management
calendar_today5 days ago