• Responsible for daytoday work, process flows and constantly endeavoring to be able to lead the team from the front.
• Maintain necessary peer client communication related to case processing and medical review.
• Responsible for the creation, follow up and closure of the AE related queries with the client or relevant department as applicable.
• Perform peer QC or medical reviewer (MR) QC of strategic products as per applicability.
• Acts as an SME for the team to Identify & resolve issues and document all process changes.
• Adhere to quality requirements, achieve targets/volumes in given TAT(Turn around time).
• Proactively identify issues.
• Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
• Identify and report process changes.
• Adhere to the mandatory industry regulation and compliance requirements for the given process.
• Identifies oppurtunities for process impeovements.
• Understand various SOP document and templates to interpret the documents & related terminologiesShould be well versed and updated with the pharmacovigilance, GCP and regulatory guidelines Moved from Knowledge Management.
• Adhere to org hygiene and compliance needs in terms of:
a Personal Utilization & Time sheet submission.
b Personal and new hire Assimilation.
d Team Initiatives.
• Collate team performance metrics.
• Manage break schedule/transport logistics for the team in the absence of his/her supervisor.