Sr. Manager +
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, Engineering, or other relevant field (Required) • Advanced Degree in Business (Preferred).
Problem and Scope Definition:
- • Work with engagement leadership and client to fully estimate scope and plan project accordingly. • Translate engagement objectives into defined scope and executable tasks for team members. • Lead team to form problem statement for project (engagement or component of engagement). – Coach team members to identify root cause of issue(s). – Lead team to construct problem statement to include problem description, those affected and benefits of solving the problem, and implications of not doing so. – Define project boundaries and reporting cadence. – Identify key stakeholders and lead team to construct stakeholder analysis. – Identify project risks and mitigation strategies.
: • Leads team to gather requirements. • Partner with client and team to identify key process stakeholders.
• Facilitate requirement gathering workshops: – Provide guidance and direction regarding workshop outcomes. – Create an environment that is inclusive of all points of view yet also gets to the heart of the matter quickly. – Ensure the “big picture” and appropriate detail is captured for all requirements. – Lead team to close open items captured and next steps for writing the requirements. – Be accountable for requirements signoff with appropriate client leads.
• Analyze findings presented by team members and provide feedback re:
hypothesis, conclusions and solution structure • Engage with internal team to solicit thoughts and challenge each other’s thinking. • Develop and present summary recommendations, including relevant people/process/technology solutions and industryspecific comparisons.
: • Create and manage project, including work plans and allocation of tasks. • Support recruiting and managing the team required to deliver the engagement In the event of resource constraints, perform required effort to reduce client and project risks. • Drive effective communication and teaming with Cognizant verticals / horizontals within the same engagement to ensure strong collaboration for a One Cognizant. • Deliver consistent status updates to client regarding performance to objectives, engagement constraints and mitigation plan for risks/issues. • Serve as “first line of defense” to ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables meet or exceed client expectations.
• Manage engagement cost, associate performance, and value delivered against engagement objectives and client satisfaction via: – Effective communication up/down that builds trust for open dialogue. – Best use of resources, tools and processes. • Manage project risk and develop mitigation plans. • Manage team conflicts/constraints. escalate to engagement leadership as needed.
• Manage teams re:
research, development and authoring of consulting mindshare ie articles, whitepapers, and other collaterals via traditional and social media channels
: • Support and lead team in the development of RFI/RFP responses and other business development opportunities.
Customer Relationship Management:
: • Build and maintain trusted working relationships with client counterpart(s). • Be seen as a trusted resource who understands client objectives, manages project, and leads team to deliver superior results.
: • Identify and support areas to build practice capabilities and presence. • Lead teams to package and cleanse engagement deliverables for practice reuse. • Support service line development and case studies through the gathering of industry best practices and selfknowledge.
: • Ensure personal utilization targets are achieved by working standard hours and actively seeking new opportunities well before current engagement ends (if possible). • Support team members to achieve personal utilization targets, including support in “internal marketplace” as in advance of current project close.
: • Lead team to create case studies, white papers and PoVs to both the practice and Cognizant's knowledge management repository.
• Manage project team on a day-to-day basis, including: – Setting clear expectations for team/associate. – Delivering continuous and constructive feedback. – Helping each team member to improve performance. • Support recruitment for campus hires M and below. • Help deliver training solutions.
Must Have Skills Customer Transperancy
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Mar 09 2021
calendar_today3 days ago