Senior Financial Analyst - Client Incentive Operations (BB-271D2)
Found in: Talent IN
The Client Incentive Operations team are responsible for managing Client Incentive and Merchant Acceptance Incentive agreements. We ensure compliance with contractual terms and determine the accounting treatment of each incentive deal and conformity with US GAAP. We use lean/six sigma process methodologies to provide benefits to our stakeholders regarding quality, cost and schedule associated with our work. This role is to support operations of client incentive teams from all regions worldwide.
- Manage Incentive contracts for all regions
- Analyze newly executed incentive contract terms to assess Visa's contractual obligations and determine appropriate accounting treatment based on Visa policy and procedure
- Review proforma to ensure accuracy of contract interpretation and application of Visa's accounting policy respectively
- Setup incentive contracts in Oracle Revenue Management and Billing (ORMB) system per contract terms, ensuring that all key obligations have been accurately addressed. Ensure consistencies in the process especially those to accommodate system limitation
- Manage, track, and process contractual payments per terms of contracts accurately and timely for all regions, perform peer reviews and approvals on payments and new contract setups
- Liaise with Sales, Legal and clients to determine the fulfillment of contractual obligations.
- Review on-going contract performance and update future performance /amortization schedules, as needed
- Responsible for inquiries and issue resolutions related to the assigned contracts
- Coordinate with the bigger Client Incentive Operations team. Understand the various deals across regions and ensure a consistent business process applied globally for a similar contract structure
- Interact with various levels of management across the organization as well as with external clients. Strong leadership and interpersonal skills are required as cross-functional projects occur on a regular basis
- Support ad-hoc analysis and projects as needed
- Train and provide guidance to junior analysts
- Ensure key production metrics for the month are met
Preferred regular working hours is 2pm to 11pm; May require flexible schedule outside of the regular working hours to support the global operations
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. MBA)
- 5 - 7 years of relevant working experience
- Bachelor’s in accounting
- Chartered Accountant or CPA preferred but not required
- Audit or accounting experience
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Self-motivated, ability to function well independently as well as in a team, and comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong business analysis skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in advanced Excel, familiar with Oracle based application is a plus
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
calendar_today3 days ago