Programmer Analyst (BB-A027D)
Found in: Talent IN
Qualification:Graduate / Engineering graduate
• ' Understand, interpret and clarify functional requirements as well as technical requirements and requirement standards for the project.
Project Estimation:• Able to provide effort and timeline for the task assigned.
Capability Development:• ' Improve core skills to move up the learning curve in the indentified area of expertise.
Design & Analysis:• ' Study assigned functional specifications.
• analyze and identify impact of specifications.
• raise queries and seek resolution from different stakeholders.
• Provide required support to develop the proof of concept.
Coding:• ' Develop coding (business layer coding, interface development, service development, creation of stored procedures etc) as required in the project.
• Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
• seek review from peer / Senior Developer periodically.
• rework on the code based on code review / defects raised in unit testing or any other relevant testing phases.
• participate in code peer review, as required.
• Highlight any potential risks to the Leads and seek inputs to resolve issues identified.
• support integration of components, as required.
• Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
• provide support on process audit activities.
• Adhere to process and tools (usage of cognizant 20, awareness of Quality Management System).
• follow the SCM policies set for project.
Testing:• ' Write unit test cases for the specific unit.
• seek review from peer / Senior Developer for the test cases written.
• Execute the test cases.
• Capture and fix defects as and when found, and retest the areas during testing and warranty phase.
• Review work to ensure adherence to SCM policies set for project.
• Follow up on integration of the component developed with the application.
• Understand and execute automation tools for testing.
Defect Management:• ' Rework on the code based on review comments from code review / defects raised in unit testing, peer testing, SIT, UAT testing or any other relevant testing phases.
Process Improvements and Adherence:• ' Provide ideas for process optimization or valueadds that can be provided and share them with the relevant stakeholders.
• adhere to process and tools (usage of cognizant 20, awareness of Quality Management System, IDE etc).
Knowledge Management:• ' Contribute towards updating knowledge assets, user manual, online help document, installation manual / scripts.
• contribute / search / reuse all types of assets from repository.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Dec 03 2020
calendar_today20 hours ago