Associate Manager (BB-53758)
Found in: Talent IN
SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
• Responsible to lead the team and efficient functioning of the entire team
• Responsible to establish and streamline new process and new clients.
• Allocation of work within the team
• Ensuring that client SLA are met at all times
• Continuous bring in process improvements to gain better efficiency.
• Monitor and Track the quality of communication with the Clients
• Training the team on new products/processes
• Able to play a role of mentor to the team
• Ensuring smooth transition of new processes to India
• Streamlining existing processes and devising better ways of doing things through automation etc.
• Innovate better ways to convert manual process to automate with sufficient controls
• Handle and participate in Audit
• Co-ordinate with external parties including On-shore location CSG
• Establish relationship and interact with other working groups and evolve synergies to reduce cost
• Participate in calls, meetings, discussion with clients, PB, Counterparties etc.
Display: (Desired Skills)
• Qualification: Post Graduate in Management with specialization in Finance. Total of 6+ years experience.
• Knowledge of Financial markets and Products (Custody / FX / Derivatives).
• Accuracy in working with large amounts of data.
• Excellent communication skills and people handling skills.
• Ability to work in Shifts.
• Quantitative aptitude
• Leadership skills
• Ability to lead & manage large teams and handle multiple clients
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
calendar_today1 day ago